1. In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as the “Client” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as the “Service Provider”.
2. SERVICE LOCATION. The Service to be provided under this Agreement shall be performed at the Service Provider’s place of business, remotely.
3. SCHEDULE AND DAYS OFF. Service Provider’s assistance is generally available to provide services during Service Provider’s business hours. Monday – Friday 9AM – 4:30PM EST, excluding national holidays. Any messages left after hours Monday-Friday will receive a response as soon as possible within the next few days. Any messages left after hours on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will receive a response as soon as possible during the next week.
5. LATE/DELAYED PAYMENTS. If at any time you realize you will not be able to make a payment, or you need an extension, please email Caroline at caroline@ctvirtualservices as soon as possible. I have no problem allowing extensions, if you just let me know. If a payment is missed and I have not heard from you, the late fee will be added. While you are still legally bound by this contract to make timely payments, I am human and understand situations happen. If you make the effort to communicate, we will have no issues.
6. TERM/TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this agreement upon 7 days written notice to the other party. Provided, however, that each party may terminate the Agreement immediately without prior notice in the event of a breach of this Agreement by the other party. Upon Termination, Service Provider shall invoice Client for any payment due, and payment will be due immediately upon receipt. If any issues arise where the Service Provider chooses to provide a full or partial refund to the Client in order to stop providing Services to the Client, the Service Provider may choose to undo or delete any/all edits or changes made to the Client’s website.
7. PAST SERVICES/SPECIFIC SITUATIONS. 1. If Caroline/CT Virtual Services has previously provided services to a Client, and the Client returns in the future for the same and/or another service, pricing for all services are subject to change. 2. If the Client has previously paid (whether in full or partially) for a service before the service was fully completed, and the Client has not communicated with Caroline/CT Virtual Services for one month or more, the service prices are subject to change if the Client reaches out again in the future for the continuation of the original service, or the start of another service. 3. If the Client has not communicated with Caroline/CT Virtual Services for one month or more, any services provided by CT Virtual Services will be considered finished, and the Client will need to go through the process again to sign up for a new service. 4. If the Client signed up for a service with CT Virtual Services during the time of a sale or discount, and the Client stops communication or has not communicated with Caroline/CT Virtual Services for one month or more, the service(s) price(s) will not be discounted if the Client reaches out again in the future to move forward with the service.
8. NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION. Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, Service Provider agrees that during the term of this Agreement, and for 2 years following the termination of this Agreement, Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of client himself, unless the Client gives written permission to the Service Provider allowing the Service Provider to work with a customer or supplier of the Client.
9. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
10. WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any works copyrighted, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by Service Provider in connection with the Services shall be the exclusive property of the Client. Upon request, Service Provider shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of the Client to the Work Product.
11. LIABILITY. Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s project due to circumstances beyond Contractor’s control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify the Client immediately.
12. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
13. RESULTS DISCLOSURE. The Client hereby acknowledges that, as with all Services provided by Caroline Thompson Virtual Services, it is not possible to guarantee that the performance of the Services will provide more sales, followers, customers, or traffic within a specified time frame or at all.
14. CLIENT SATISFACTION. If at any time The Client is unhappy or unsatisfied with the work of the Service Provider at any moment, please send an email to Caroline at Caroline@ctvirtualservices.com or to email@example.com and kindly express your concerns BEFORE making any other efforts, including, but not limited to, leaving a negative review on ctvirtualservices.com or any of the CT Virtual Services social media pages or your own social media pages, filing a chargeback with your bank or third party payment service for payments made to CT Virtual Services, or removing CT Virtual Services’ access to your website. We are happy to work out the situation, provide a refund, or undo/make changes until you are happy at no additional cost, if you kindly express your concerns to us first. We want everyone to have a great experience with CT Virtual Services!
15. RISK OF LOST SPOT If The Client has not provided the required information, including, but not limited to, login information, website access, signed contract, paid deposit invoice, or anything else that inhibits Caroline Thompson from completing website edits, by the day that Website Edits are to occur, Service Provider has the ability to fill your spot with the next Client in line, move your spot to a later date, and charge a $40 rescheduling fee.